Are you afraid of flying? Here are some tips to help you overcome fear of flying. In today's rapidly evolving environment, each of us has to travel by plane for business or for personal reasons, for some time or another in our lives, even if we are angry and absolutely scared of flying. Stagecoaches are old-fashioned. Ships are obsolete, except when they are used to transport cargo. And trains, though still fashionable, may be out in some places on the way. Besides, you can not let the job wait because you're afraid of flying. If you do, you can lose a valuable client and with him, a valuable contract, and along with your work, whether you work in a company or manage your own business.
So if you're afraid of flying, you have to avoid flying but overcome fear and fear of flying. Here's how to do it.
• Take the Bull at the Corners – Airplane Consider having a flight for your next vacation. If you have business issues, ask your secretary to reserve your ticket. If you run your own business, it should not be a problem. But if you are an employee in a company, you will only get a ticket if you are a high-ranking officer. Do not move in any way. It will not help you overcome the fear of flying. Try to board the plane to complete the task, conclude the agreement or if your goal is to enjoy the sun, sea and sand.
• Fly Light: Do not bring too much baggage with you. Try to take a short trip. The most you can carry one hand baggage and one main baggage that gets into the cargo area of the aircraft.
• Make sure you have time: Log on to the airport several hours before departure to have enough time for security and luggage check. Getting the airport at the last minute can contribute to your anxiety and fear of flying, if security workers take longer than you pass, you decide to try it thoroughly.
• Follow the instructions at the airport: Start walking towards the departure gate as soon as you hear the airport office informing the passengers who are sitting in the lobby to go to the departure terminal. Get into the bus that takes you to the plane or you get to the aerobridge attached to the plane.
• Smile: Smile at the plane or flight steward to greet you as you board the plane. Smiling, you will feel lighter, happier and help to distract the fear of flying.
• Avoid flying from your hand: Try to find your place yourself or ask the flight manager or plane to direct you to the place. Sitting in the wrong seat can lead to unnecessary collision with other passengers and can demoralize you before the flight departs. I have to warn you in advance of one thing. Air passengers are not well-behaved people.
• Your fears are without foundation: Sit down and relax. You can pray a bit if you want. But it is not mandatory, because the plane will NOT be KRASH. Remember one thing. The probability of the crash is extremely low. However, air accidents, whenever this happens, are disproportionately thrown away and are exaggerated into interesting media accounts and movies. In fact, the likelihood that a car or road or railway accident is much higher than the probability of an air crash. If you're afraid of the plane, you should be even more aware of driving, driving or walking on the street. Because actual statistics show that road accidents are not only much more likely than accidents in the air but also that the total number of road accidents worldwide has exceeded the total number of hundreds of thousands of worldwide accidents! So it's not the basis of your fear of flying!
• Leave the panic: When the plane begins to move, we will not get panic. Secure the seat belt correctly. If you are the first flyer, let me tell you that tying the seat belt is the easiest thing in the world. You just have to put one end, put it around your waist, and put it in the box at the other end. You will hear a "click" when it happens. Ask the trustee or planes to show you the way if you start moving. In any case, summer visitors will tell you how to take a seat belt when explaining emergency exits. In addition, it is also shown in the graph (we will deal with this at the next point). Accept the stained towel that the aircraft lady gives you, and press it against your face. The smell of perfume in a cloth or towel is so compelling to turn you away from your fear of flying.
• Take it off It's just a routine matter: Try to see the flight attendants instructing you about emergency exits. You will see a graph that deals with emergency emissions, oxygen masks, how to tie the seat belt, what to do in an emergency, etc. This chart will be placed in a pocket that is attached to the rear of the seat in front of you. You can track the graph according to the instructions of the aircraft. But let me tell you this is a routine procedure. The purpose of the chart is not to increase your fear of flying. DO NOT REMOVE THE AIR AIR INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU HAVE A DANGEROUS DANGER. Never assume that you will have to be very well instructed because your plane collapses. NO. YOUR PLAN NEEDS NEVER. This is the procedure that let flight participants tell you to be ready if the worst happens. God, let it not happen to you. So you can watch what the plane says if you want it or just look inappropriately on the graph. However, if you suffer from heart disease or suffer from asthma or breathing problems, you should know how to install the oxygen mask at the time of the alert. But that means that your problem requiring oxygen if you are a heart or a patient with asthma is something you need to be alert even if you are traveling on hills, by car or by train. It has nothing to do with air travel or air crash.
• Be Easy: Rest. In any case, when taking off, the plane will take you to rest. Do not look out of the window. If you are nervous, you can get butterflies in your stomach if you look out of the window.
• Volleyball: Each aircraft will move in the same way before going out. It starts to run on the asphalt wheels first very slowly until it reaches the end of the track. Here the airplane accelerates until it races 400 to 500 miles per hour. The trees shouted, and the asphalt began to disappear. The outside atmosphere itself becomes a movie before a sudden blockbuster says you've been lifted into the air at a sharp angle. The plane is heavily leaning. At this point, it's a good idea for people like you not to look out of the window because you can feel deftly. Anyway, the rapidly disappearing city and airport below will look like leaning and you will feel dizzy if you are not an experienced flyer. Even experienced, brave pilots without fear of flying are not feeling right at this moment. This is because the sudden jump into the air is accompanied by a change in air pressure inside the aircraft, which results in a number of passengers wanting to vomit. So, close your eyes and wait patiently until the plane starts flying horizontally and normally. Again let me repeat, there is nothing that should be scared. Nausea and fury in your ears are things you get used to soon. And in any case, if you feel like going out, it does not mean that the plane collapses. You can always vomit in the airbag that is placed in your pocket in front of you.  • Drugs for medicine: I have told many people who are afraid of flying "Syndrome for swallowing tablets with a digestive kit against inflammation before boarding." It helps to suppress a feeling of nausea when you get out. Prochlorperazine is sold in different countries under different brands such as Compazine, Stemetil, Stemzine, Buccastem, and Phenotil, but everybody will do this, but buy off-the-counter medications Ask your doctor before you buy (19659002) • Lighter You are, the better you can fly: the lighter you are, the more you can fly: I also recommend people to drive slightly before boarding the plane. If you had a heavy meal, there is a better chance you can heal while flying than if you had a light meal.As the airplane passes through the atmosphere in the middle of the clouds and the fluctuating air pressure, you can feel the stomach spitting out if you eat heavy food before you get on the plane. Also, take some cotton wads with you so you can attach your ears to them at the start. A lot of people can not stand in the ears that suffer when there is a sudden change in air pressure when the plane flees. You can also ask for cotton planes, but it is better to take them with you so you do not have to wait for the helper to get you a piece of cotton.
• Fly High with music: Music is a great healer. It can also help you overcome fear of flying. As soon as the plane starts to fly in the air normally, remove the cotton and put the earphones in your ears. How do you know the plane is running normally? Once the cockpit announces that you can unlock the seat belts, you will know that the aircraft has started to run. This announcement usually takes 15 to 20 minutes after the plane has started to move. Most airplanes provide their passengers with headphones. So instead of sitting and staring into the universe, use the headphones. Listen to your favorite numbers, songs and albums and forget to hang out in the air. Listen to Mozart's sonatas and symphonies, Beethoven Symphony or Elvis, Abby, Enrique, and Britney to keep the bay ceilings.
• Watch TV: Most international flights are equipped with televisions. So you can easily watch the movie that is displayed on the main TV screen hanging in front of you, a few places ahead, or watch your own TV that is attached to the back of the seat in front of you. Airplanes have now become fantasies for movie lovers. You can watch any movie you want to fly because the TVs in the airplanes are full of movies of all genres and types. Bon Appetit, Bon Voyage: Eating in flying will definitely destroy the fear of flying.
• Remember, I said that it is not recommended to move in the plane immediately after eating a heavy meal because it can cause you airsickness? But do not eat when you're on board. In fact, dishes served on aircraft are light, so passengers often do not feel sick or go to the bathroom. Food, in the best of times, is great fun. And that's even smoother on the plane, because there's nothing you can do about it. Look forward to your meal with taste and flavor. I can tell you that the food on the aircraft is excellent. Whether it's breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner serving you, it's wonderful and delicate and will erase your fears of departure. I trained many people who were deeply afraid of flying. I told them to forget diet and weight problems when they were flying and eating audibly because eating is the best therapy for these people. Of course, everyone has overcome fears of flying, initially eating well on airplanes and finally through intensive advice and frequent flying. Eating good and tasty food can be really fun. When washing your sausage, bacon, ham or potato chips, you can attach the earphones to your ear, but I recommend that the meal be better therapy than listening to music, remove the headphones while eating and eating wholeheartedly. Foods are always served well in small packages where cereals (bread or rice or noodles), meat and dessert are presented in separate containers. Cutlery comes from another package. Aircraft units are served in such a way that passengers can place their meals on a flexible table while eating. Flexible desks can be unscrewed from the front of the front seat, so you can place the cooker on the table top. You can ask flight participants about juice and cold drinks as you eat. Alcoholic and energy drinks are also served on international routes, but I do not recommend them. They can affect you adversely, and then you can attribute your unease in the air to your fear of flying instead of alcohol. Enjoy the taste of rice or soft bread or steak or fish and forget about everything that can happen if you hit the ground. Pour fruit juice or soft drink into sludge and celebrate life!
Do not forget that flying is about celebrating life, not thinking about disaster and death. The airplane is the answer to one of the oldest tastes of humanity, the desire to fly like a bird, the desire to go to places in a short time, the desire to master the sky, the desire to prove that humans are the most resourceful and powerful animal on Earth. Enjoy every moment of your flight by dressing up delicious food, listening to heavenly music, watching cinema cinema and reading magazines.
• When it's time, it's flying: Whether your flight is a two-hour, four-hour, six-hour or twelve-hour flight, you will find time flying in the air. The longer your flight, the better chance you will have to eat a nice meal and listen to beautiful music and watch all the great movies. Refreshments are always breathtaking experiences starting with tea, coffee, cake and sandwich and ending with ice cream. Flying at night can be a peaceful experience. Most of the light on the plane is switched off except night lights and blankets that are positioned so you can sleep comfortably. Some watch movies at night. But I would advise you to sleep and relax. There is nothing that is tense, she should not be afraid. Besides, dying in sleep may be the best way to die. Hello! I hope you did not really take it. Just pull your leg. I mean, sleep is good for you. It can suppress all your fears of flying. Do not worry. You will always be alive and dig and relax and in no other condition, but this one. Sometimes, even if you want to take a nap, your sleep can shorten. This happens when summer participants serve meals overnight. Some have found this exciting and some find it worrying. But there are planes that really want to have a good time flying and so serve overnight meals – dinners, dinners, drinks, drinks, snacks ….. and breakfast. Another reason why you may not be allowed to sleep the beauty when you fly is when you have to stop at the airport between you to catch a connecting flight. This often happens when you're flying around the continents. You may have to stop at an international airport in Dubai to join if you fly from Asia to Europe or to a European airport to get a connecting flight if you fly from Asia to America. This disruption may cause sleep interruption, but do not lose patience. You can take forty flashes as you board the flight without flying aircraft at the beginning of a connecting flight.
• There's no time to worry when you're in nine places: A lot of people worry when their planes shoot through the clouds. If the aircraft is going through a number of clouds, you will be informed in advance via the cockpit announcement. You will be told to sit in your seat and have a seat belt so you do not lose balance and do not stay as the airplane moves forward with a cloud. There is no need to shake and earthquake while your plane crashes into the cloud. Flying with a pile of wavy clouds is a daily thing for pilots, even if it could be new for you. All you have to do is sit still and wait patiently when you're out of the cloud. There is no reason why you get to heebie-jeebies. Your plane will never be suitable if it is in or out of the clouds. Joy of Landing: Before touching again, you'll be asked to make a seat belt. The airplane starts to lose height, so you can have a prochlorperazine pill so you do not feel the bad effects. Buildings, roads, trees and vehicles will gradually appear as objects on the playing court approximately half an hour before landing. But if you're still afraid of flying, do not look down. Just sit down and close your eyes in the seat while landing until you feel the wheels suddenly and with force come to the ground. For most people who are afraid of flying, this is the moment you will be happy. When wheels hit the asphalt, they almost always breathe relief and open their eyes for the first time with confidence. Well, quite natural. The funny thing is that when they hated to open their eyes when the plane raced along the asphalt before departure, they seem to like to open their eyes and look at the trees that buzz around the past and the ground speed as the plane lands. I know that you feel the same and that you also closed and opened your eyes in the same way because you are afraid of flying. But if you've flown at least once, you'll know there's really no reason for an alarm. However, I do not want to take off my fun as the plane finally lands when the airplane gives out the weather report and hopes you have a happy trip. I'm not happy to feel that you have landed safely or laughed at you because you have thanked the Lord for your safe journey because I think we should be grateful for the little things of life.
• Fear of Flying Chart: At a time when it's your second year, you'll definitely be more adventurous. You can be sure with the third flight. On the fourth flight you can help other passengers with seat belts. By the fifth flight, you can really want to take a flying and piloting career, or regret that it was not a pilot if you have passed the age. At your sixth flight you will be so addicted to such an exciting feeling that you will actually start flying. By the seventh flight, you will still feel ready, but you will begin to look for a flying routine. By the eighth flight, you can get a little bit bored without eating, listening to music, or watching TV at all times. On your ninth flight, flying will be a means for you to relax between hemitic conferences and meetings. And at your tenth flight, when you've shed the last traces of your fears of flying, flying will not be different from your everyday work, habits, etc.